By: aG | Spunky Seniors Club® | September 2016
Reminder: Our new website has relaunched, please join as a free member via our SSC Community Forum. Play along with our new SSC game and win gift cards.
September is ~ FREEBIES Month
- Celebrate the entire month of September with these freebies
- September also is traditionally the worst month for the stock market, but it could be a good month to remember — for investors
Be one of the first to pick up Ann Patchett’s Commonwealth book coming out September 13, 2016.
- Try your luck at getting a ticket for the Global Citizen Festival, it’ll be one heck of a show in Central Park in NYC
- Who knew that starting on September 6, 2016 ~ Starbucks will have nondairy milk – Almond milk.
Many good movies for the month of September — here’s a few!
- Labor Day ~ September 5, 2016, things to do this weekend and beyond
- 20 incredible suggestions of exciting things to do
- Loads of fun things that’ll make you happy
- Be unique and send someone a message ~ but not in a bottle
- Missing a ‘sock’? Try the infamous “sock monster“
- If you lose your luggage at the airport — this is where it’ll ends up — if you’re in the Northeast ~ Unclaimed Baggage Center ~ We help others in need!
Spunky Seniors Club® Business Pick of the Month
Secret to a Long Life
A doctor on his morning walk noticed an old, wrinkled, lady sitting on her front step smiling and smoking a cigar. He walked up to her and said, “I couldn’t help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?”
“I smoke ten cigars a day,” she said. “Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a bottle of Jack Daniels every week and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get laid and, other than that, I don’t exercise at all.”
“That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?”
“Forty,” she replied
The Business of the Month has been chosen at random by the Spunky Seniors Club®. The Spunky Seniors Club® has not received any financial/promotional incentive to list these businesses and assumes no responsibility for information or links that may be broken on business websites. Also note that some links will take you off the Spunky Seniors Club’s site. Therefore, we’re not responsible for the content. Please consult with your doctor(s) before starting or engaging in any activities, dietary or medical changes.