Seasonal decor just got easier—and more affordable! DIY a cute piece of spring-inspired art using materials as simple as buttons, glue, and a frame. We whipped up a sun and cloud image, but you could also try an ombre Easter egg for spring, a flower or cactus for summer, a pumpkin for fall, and a snowman for winter. You get the idea.
- Clipart image of your choice
- 8 1/2 x 11-inch scrapbook paper (we used a burlap texture)
- Buttons and rhinestones
- Glue gun
- 8 1/2 x 11-inch frame
- Faintly trace the outline of the image onto the background paper.
- Starting with the large buttons, place them within the outline to fill out the image.
- Attach the buttons and gems with a glue gun.
- Place in an 8 1/2 x 11-inch frame.
The DIY on the Spunky Seniors Club® website, are brought to you as a courtesy by the staff of the Spunky Seniors Club®. We don’t accept or receive any financial or promotional incentive to post any DIY. All DIY expressed are sole views of the SSC staff about the product and should not be seen as a product endorsement or disapproval of a product. The SSC assumes no financial or legal responsibility for the DIY or videos and is not responsible for any broken links to external product websites.