By: aG | Spunky Seniors Club® | April 1, 2017
April Fools’ Day is a yearly observance on the first of April during which pranks and silly behavior are socially sanctioned and merriment is supposed to reign. Customary practices range from simple practical jokes played on friends, family, and coworkers to elaborate media hoaxes concocted for mass consumption.
HOW AND WHERE DID IT ORIGINATE?
A: The origins of April Fools’ Day are obscure, take a look.
- The most amazing slices of pizza in NYC. Does your favorite makes the cut?
- The best Mother’s Day food gifts for total Foodie Moms.
- For travelers only ~ the best bucket list of foodie foods.
- Food Guide 2017 ~ Top ten culinary trends that will stand out on restaurant menus, expand onto grocery shelves, and attract consumer attention across the U.S. in 2017.
Diabetes, and in particular, neuropathy affects female sexuality. Understand how to address female sexuality when diabetes and neuropathy are issues.
Express your skills on our website. You might get discovered!It’s FREE!
Got skills? Choose one of these Categories and get noticed!
- Writing ~ write articles, blogs, product reviews and tidbits.
- Photography ~ send us your favorite pics from this brutal winter (limited 2 per person), and we’ll post them on the site.
- Pets ~ show your pets to the world. Submit an image and qualify for Pet of the Month. To qualify, you must be a registered member of the SSC. It’s easy and free to register right here!
Articles, blogs, product reviews, and tidbits are chosen at random to appear in our monthly newsletter and website. All writings should be appropriate for the SSC. All credits will be signed off as first name and last name initials unless stated otherwise. All you have to do is discover the skills you have that may benefit other spunky seniors, as well as our audience, and submit via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] for approval.
Let your article be the Article of the Month!
Check out our Business of the Month: Lee Lee’s Rugelach
DISCLAIMER: Please note: Some links will take you off the Spunky Seniors Club’s website. Therefore, we’re not responsible for the content. Videos are for entertainment only. Please consult with your doctor(s) before starting or engaging in any activities, dietary or medical changes.