By joining the Spunky Seniors Club Community Forum, you understand that the Spunky Seniors Club, as known as SSC herein assumes no legal or fiscal responsibility for any of the content or information posted on the community forum. Members have the right and access to delete their account at any time. All users that sign up for the forum assume full responsibility and are a member at their own risk. You also agree to the following terms and conditions.
Your privacy is very important to the SSC. We urge you to use your privacy settings wisely when setting up your forum profile and sharing information with the general public.
SHARING YOUR CONTENT & INFORMATION
You own all of the content and information that you are posting on the SSC forum and can control how it is shared through privacy settings which can be modified at any time. Additional details can be found on the forum support page. If you publish content using the Public setting, it means you are allowing everyone permission to access content and to associate that content to you. We appreciate you sending any feedback to us for the community forum and can send feedback to us at email@example.com. We can use the feedback to enhance the forum but will not be awarding any financial compensation for idea submission.
Advertisements are notallowed to be posted on the SSC Forum in any form. If you are interested in advertising with the SSC, please contact us to consider your request. By the SSC reviewing your request to advertise and corresponding to inquires, the SSC is not committing to an advertising partnership of any form. If the SSC commits to an advertiser, it has the right to pull advertisements from the website at anytime and is not responsible for the functionality of display advertisements. The SSC assumes no legal or financial responsibility for advertisements or advertisers.
We do our best to keep the SSC safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep it safe by doing the following:
– You will not post any spam or advertisements.
– You will not collect users’ content or information or access the SSC forum using automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers.
– You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing pyramid schemes on the SSC forum
– You will not upload viruses or malicious code
– You will not solicit login information or access another users account
– You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user
– You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic, incites violence or contains nudity or graphic violence.
– You will not develop or operate a third party application containing alcohol related, dating or other mature content including advertisements
– You will not use the forum to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory
– You will not do anything that will impact the functionality of the forum and appearance of such
REGISTRATION & SECURITY
– You will not provide any false personal information or create a fake account as another persona
– You will not create more than one personal account
– SSC has the right to removed you account at anytime with or without notice
– You will not use the forum for commercial or financial gain, it is strictly prohibited to advertise on our forum.
– You will keep your contact information accurate and up to date
– You will not share the password of your account with anyone else
– We can remove any profile if you are violation with the appropriateness of content you are posting
– You will not post identifying information about anyone else including financial documentation
– You will not use copyrighted or trademarked content
– Information is not allowed to be collected from other users for any means
TERMINATION & DISPUTES
If you violate one or more of the above terms and conditions we can delete your account at anytime with or without notice. SSC assumes no legal or financial responsibility, all users use the forum at their own risk. If you have a dispute with another person on the forum please try resolving it with the user directly first, if unsuccessful please contact us through our contact page. If you are being targeted or offended by content someone else is posting please let us know so we can investigate and take the appropriate course of action.
A YouthGenarian (pronounced YOUTH-Jen-AIR-Ree-An) is someone who doesn't live by the numbers ~ who maintains a fresh approach to life combined with a refined sense of style that only comes with age.
It's a term coined by the Owner/Founder & seniorPreneur of the Spunky Seniors Club® to meet the needs of a whole segment of society that few other sites address: vital, engaged older adults in search of friendship, companionship, guidance and community.
“aging should be a continued state of development and growth, rather than a period of decline,” - Dr. Bill Kline